How To Make It!
integrate coconut milk, half of cup water, cacao powder, syrup, and salt in a saucepan. bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking to comprise cacao powder. add oats, lessen warmth to medium-low, and prepare dinner, stirring from time to time, till thickened, about five mins. Divide among 3 bowls; top each with a 3rd of coconut flakes, almonds, and cacao nibs. Drizzle with additional syrup, if favored, and serve.
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for drizzling (optional)
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs