How To Make it!
integrate avocado, yogurt, mayonnaise, wasabi, lime juice, and salt in a meals processor; technique until clean. areacombination in a large ziplock bag; snip off 1 corner of bag to make about a 1/four-inch hole.
Slice cucumber diagonally into 32 1/8-inch-thick slices. Pipe a pea-length amount of avocado cream onto every cucumber slice; place salmon on pinnacle of avocado cream. Pipe remaining avocado cream (approximately 1/2 teaspoon in line withslice) on pinnacle of salmon. pinnacle with microgreens and, if preferred, caviar
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 English cucumber
- 4 ounces smoked wild salmon, cut into 2-in. strips
- 1/4 cup microgreens (such as mini watercress)
- 2 tablespoons sturgeon caviar (optional)