- Cold Sores and Genital Sores: effectively relieve pain and discomfort caused by herpes virus (ACV douche helps).
Apply ACV directly to affected areas and itching and burning will rapidly dissipate.Helps sores to heal more quickly.
- Shingles and Chicken pox: caused by herpes virus,can be relieved with straight ACV compress (see below).
- Psoriasis: Gently apply to itching and burning areas.Also 2 cups ACV in warm bath also helps soothe itching.
- Poison Ivy and Poison Oak: ACV relieves the itching and discomfort caused by these toxic plants.Mix equal parts of ACV and distilled water and spray on affected areas to stop gain,itching and ease redness and swelling.Keep ACV spray mixture in refrigerator,more soothing.
- Dry,itchy Skin and Hives: 2 Tbsps cornstrach and enough ACV to form a paste.Apply on affected skin for 15 to 20 minutes.Wash off with lukewarm water.
Note: Drink ACV Cocktail to quickly lessen shingles pain.Then apply ACV to rash to help remove itchiness and limit spreading.I recommend warm both with 1 cup ACV to help soothe shingles itching–Dr.Patricia Bragg.
- Oily Skin: can be helped by the ACV Drink and the ACV facial treatment twice a week.
- Varicose Veins: can be unsightly and painful,but applications of ACV can help shrink veins,and also take.Vitamin C,K and Rutin.Wrap an ACV-dampened cloth around needed areas morning and night,leaving on 15 minutes or longer,with your feet elevated up on couch,against wall,or use slant board or ironing board.This brings more blood circulaton to the legs.Then remove wrap,with legs still up – start at ankles to gently press over pooled veins to get blood back into circulation.To help speed up inner cleansing and healing,remember to drink and enjoy your delicious Bragg ACV coctail 3 times daily.