- Drink plenty of pure, clean water
- Drink at least 8 to 12 ounces of fresh vegetable juice a day-preferably with the juice of a whole lemon, which contains incredible compounds that promote detoxification.
- Don’t drink coffee, soft drinks, sports drinks, or any other processed beverage.
- Eat approximately 1,200 calories per day to safely release stored toxins.
- If you elect to do a juice fast, make it for only three days, and do it in the middle of the cleanse in order to ease your way in and out of it.
- Include the following foods, as they contain the nutrients your body needs to produce and activate the enzymes involved in the various phases of detoxification:
- Beets, celery, and carrots
- Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage
- Green foods like green leafy salads, wheatgrass juice, dehydrated barley grass juice, chlorella, and spirulina.